Thursday 19 July 2007

TV-stars ;-)



Hello my lovely friends from Italy, Portugal, Spain and Belgium,





I'm really happy that in January I took the initiative to organise my own project.


After 10 days toghetter we all can say that the youth exchange was an unforgettable experience for each of us. A lot of people speaks about us in my town. We are famous in my province Limburg ;-).
On this url you can find the short movie they showed on the tv: http://www.tvl.be/nl/nieuws/zoek?src=uitwisseling .


The pictures they made in the Youth-hous The Bassment you can find on this url: http://www.jeugdhuisthebassment.be/Multiculturele_dag.htm .



People are saying that they are proud on me because I realised this project, but I am proud on you guys, caus without participants like you and a leaders team such as we were it wasn't possible to reach what we have reached together.


So keep the message in you mind: "Be cool, Be different, stay who you are. Never change your identity to belong to one or an other group. "





Love you all!


Big hug and kisses,


Melissa

No comments: